Indian Railway Helpline Numbers For Quick Help | Know Indian Railway Various Helpline Numbers 182,1322,138 etc.
Railway Passengers sometimes face a lot of problems and inconvenience at the time of their journey or sometimes when they are unable to gather necessary information regarding their journey. Some of the problems that railway passengers often encounter and the railway helplines numbers to resolve those problems are given here. Take a look at these railway helpline numbers and get your problems resolved easily.
List Of Some Railway Helpline Numbers | Railway Helpline Numbers Tollfree
1. Security helpline number, 182 and 1800-111-322: These railway helpline numbers provide quick assistance to rail passengers in the episodes of thefts, pickpocketing, harassment, or other criminal happenings on rail premises.
Reviews From Users: These Toll-Free railway helpline numbers are very Useful, Railway Police responds quickly to the calls. It is among the Best Service Helpline number of Indian railway.
2. Twitter: For Any kind of Journey related problems and complaints like Police, Safety, Medical Issues, Electricity Issues, Over Prices, Corruption, Bad Food etc, we can tweet directly to Railway minister for help. Before this we must try with 138 or 182 railway helpline numbers once, if your issue is not resolved then you can tweet with your PNR, Complaint details, Contact details to @RailMin through Twittter.
3. Toll-Free Customer Care number 138: This helpline marks complaints related to food and catering services, cleanliness, medical emergencies, coach maintenance, linen etc.
Review From Users: Dial 138 and your calls will be surely answered quickly. Users often use this helpline for complaining against Uncleaned Seats, AC Failure etc. The issues are resolved within 30 minutes Of complaint.
4. Toll-Free Helpline No. 1800-111-139 and 1800-111-321: These railway helpline numbers are there for the convenience of railway passengers to give suggestions and complaints related to food and catering services. It is a 24×7 helpline number. Railway passengers can register their suggestions and complaints regarding any food and catering service. Real-time actions are taken based on suggestions and complaints filed.
5. Railway Enquiry Helpline Number 139: This helpline is active for any PNR inquiry, Fare inquiry, Accommodation availability, Current train running status and any IRCTC related information, Any required info for mentioned services can also be gathered with the help of SMS through this helpline.
Note: For any help from RPF, users can dial 182 helpline number. According to users reviews, quick service is ensured including medical help.
If Any error or inconvenience occurs with 182 helplines, Immediately Tweet to Rail Ministry using your tweeter Account. This is one of the best ways for getting quick help.
For any kind of help, users need to mention their PNR number and Contact Number along with other details.
Wish you a safe and a Happy Journey.