IRCTC E-wallet Registration | Registration Procedure For IRCTC E-wallet | Book Rail Ticket Through E-wallet
Registration and Booking Process on IRCTC E-wallet
Irctc E-wallet is newly launched service in which a user deposits money in advance to their IRCTC E-wallet. The user can use this money to book their ticket. For using this service user first need to register itself for IRCTC E-Wallet. In this Page, you are gonna learn about the complete procedure for IRCTC E-wallet Registration
There are some requirements and Limitations associated with IRCTC E-wallet service. Before registering for IRCTC E-wallet you must know about them.
Requirements For IRCTC E-wallet Registration.
- Net Banking/Debit Card
- Pan Card
- One Time Registration fee of Rs 250/-
- IRCTC Login account (Username and Password)
Limitation Of E-wallet | E-wallet Criticism.
IRCTC E-wallet cannot be used for booking tatkal ticket
How To Register yourself For Using IRCTC E-wallet | Steps To Register For IRCTC E-wallet Service.
1. Login to your IRCTC account using your username and password
2. For E-Wallet Registration, a link will be shown on plan my travel page.
3. Click on given ” Register Now ” link
4. Verify the details of your Pan Card by entering your PAN card number and cardholder name.
5. Setup a Password for your transaction
6. Select a payment option and agree to the terms and conditions below. Then Pay the Registration fee(Rs 250/-) and complete the registration process.
Depositing Money Into IRCTC E-Wallet | How To Add Money In Your IRCTC E-wallet?
1.Login to your IRCTC account with your Username and password.
2. Click on ” E-wallet Deposit ” link on the left side of your navigation bar.
3. Enter the amount to be added(Rs 100/- to Rs 10000/-) and select your payment option.
4. Pay with your Debit Card/ net banking.
Booking E-ticket using your IRCTC E-Wallet
Just proceed with your normal booking process. As the payment page appears, chose E-Wallet option and enter your transaction password to confirm your payment.
This is how you can book your IRCTC tickets easily with the E-Wallet service and it is also faster than the normal booking method. There are very fewer chances of a payment failure as we are doing payment on the same website. We are not redirected to any other website or a payment gateway site.
What Is An E-wallet? Know About E-Wallet And Its Features.
E-Wallet is also known as Digital wallet.
A digital wallet is an online service or an electronic device which allows the user to make electronic transactions. It is used to purchase something at a store using a smartphone or purchasing online items using a computer.
An individual can link its bank account also with the digital wallet.
It is an electronic device, software system, website or database that allows commercial transactions. It stores a user’s credit card details, shipping address, and other payment data.