Book Rail Ticket Online | How To Book Online Railway Ticket
Few easy steps for booking rail ticket online
- Go to URL: www.irctc.co.in
- You can see a Login box in which you can enter your existing User Id
and password and then enter the captcha as shown and press Login button for accesing your
- Now click on Play my travel option and enter
- From: (location of starting your journey)
- To: (location of ending your journey)
- Date: Your journey date (for next 60 days)
- Select ticket type: E-ticket (in which you can get the online ticket), you
have to carry any ID proof while travelling and E-Ticket (in which you can get the ticket by courier at your home within 3 or 4 working days)
- Select Quota: (General, Physical Handicapped, Ladies)
- Now press Submit button
- There are different trains option on the selected path- choose your train & class option (1A, EC, 2A, 3A, CC, SL, 2S) and check train availability according to schedule (waiting list or availability) and select your best option and press Go button
- Now you can select your boarding station as per your convenience
- Now fill Passengers details – Name, Age, Gender, Birth preference (Lower, middle and upper, Side Upper and Side Lower ) and Senor citizen (Male -60 and above and Female 58 and above)
- Enter the captcha and press Next button
- Get detailed booking along with the total amount
- Press Make a Payment Options. There are different payment options like Credit card, debit card, Net banking, Cash Cards, EMI Options.
- If you are choosing SBI Debit Card option, enter your Card 16 digit number, expiry date, Name of Card Holder, Enter OTP, then Proceed for payment.
- After confirmation of your booking, you can take a print out by using Print option and can check the details of the booking on the same login page.